Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ignore that woman behind the curtain...


I've come to the conclusion that I may never find answers in this world. Sometimes I'm not even sure of the questions. But there is something in me that begs to understand the events of my life. Looking back, it's a crooked path, to be sure. I wish it were a straighter one. I think that the straighter the path, the easier the time spent on it. Or maybe that the one who walks it is stronger. Or better. Some might say a crooked path means life has been experienced, that there have been twists and turns that give it meaning. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm behind the curtain just looking out at life, desperately wanting to change it but having no idea how to do that.

Maybe I'm really hiding.

(Image used in this post is entitled "The Search" and is by SpecialBuy found at Etsy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment