Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Circling...


Looking at my previous post has made me realize that I might have made my mom sound a bit like the wicked witch, and she is nothing like that at all! She is everything good and nice and kind. She does so many good things for everyone and asks for very little in return. So my apologies, Mom, for painting you in a negative light.

There is a verse in the Bible that talks about the sins of the father being visited on the sons. I take that to mean that actions and/or reactions always have far-reaching consequences. We may not see them in our lifetime, but at some point there will be a reckoning. I am suffering the consequences, my mother suffered the consequences and her mother suffered the consequences of a life filled with nothing but difficulties and hard work. I've had time to look back at my mother's and grandmother's lives to better understand my life. And I've found that there is a circle of life.

In my case, it's a circling, funnel-shaped cloud that sucked everything in and whirled it around and caused a lot of damage. And when the house landed, we were all under it.

(The beautiful beaded art doll image used in this post is by HeathersHaven. It's entitled "Tornado" and is found on Etsy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment