Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's back to work I go...


I have gone back to work part-time. The need for funds has overridden my need for both a job that makes a difference and one that offers some creativity. I am back at the same office that I was at when working full-time. I know that helping them is going to make a difference for them. Maybe that's all that matters. If I help make their lives easier, haven't I made a difference? I took a fairly lengthy leave of absence, and they are now as stressed as I was when I left. So if I can help get them more in control of the mountains of paperwork, I'll be helping them to feel better, just like they helped me.

Is this a case of "what goes around comes around"? If so, maybe I need to wear this bracelet to remind me that I am making a difference!

(Bracelet is by theroyalbead and is found at Etsy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment