Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

He could be wrong...


Yesterday was Groundhog Day. Personally, I'm not sure how anyone could believe this little guy has a clue. And I've never figured out how the shadow has anything to do with the weather. Maybe I should do some research. On the other hand, I love the movie "Groundhog Day." The first time I saw it I wasn't too keen on it, but by the end of the second showing, I was hooked. Living any day over and over again doesn't sound at all appealing, but I love how Bill Murray finally just makes the most of it and decides to really enjoy the day. Because we aren't promised tomorrow. Something I've been thinking about lately.

Phil's prediction is for six more weeks of winter. I'm elated! I love snow. Give me more snow. We just had a weekend of snow, and the forecast is for more this coming weekend. I love it. Love, love, love it. We only get snow here once every decade. Maybe if I lived further north I wouldn't love it so much.

Anyway, Phil could be wrong. I hope not.

(Photo is by leanneeisen on Etsy and is entitled "Six More Weeks of Winter.")

No comments:

Post a Comment