Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leave me alone...


Today I am feeling rather numb. I guess that's an oxymoron, isn't it? Feeling numb? Being empty of feeling. I like it so much better than being full of feeling. Especially full of pain.

I'm no longer here. I've recessed back into myself. I want to stay here. My husband is suggesting that I go to a facility to recover. What awful images go through my mind as I consider that. Society has not been kind to mental patients, and the medical field has been abusive. I don't want to go to a mental hospital. Too many people who think they can fix me. Might try something different and make me worse. Send me back to the pain.

Oh no, not going there.

(Image in this post is an installation/sculpture from patriciaayres on Etsy and is entitled "Restraint.")(And BTW, she's my favorite Etsy artist/designer! Her other shop is artlab.)

No comments:

Post a Comment