Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reading List











Absolutely nothing going on of any interest to post. And having had two more snow days--really more like ice days--this past week and an upcoming holiday on Monday means not much computer time. I am currently re-reading four books of a series in anticipation of reading the fourth. The series is on the level of the Harry Potter books, but surprisingly I've enjoyed it. No, I didn't read the HP series nor have I seen any of the movies. And I finally read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Now there is a book about which I have very mixed feelings. I never felt a connection to any of the characters, and it was a tedious read, not to mention that some of it was just hard to read. That said, I stayed up all night to read it--I could not put it down. Hhmm. Weird. It did make me reconsider getting a tattoo. I've always wanted one. Probably too old now. I recently picked up the second book by Steig Larsson, The Girl Who Played With Fire, so I'll be reading that soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment