Wallpaper entitled "Hope"

From SpookyWallpapers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cookies, chocolate and calories--Oh My!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to post at least once per week. Well, here I am once again at the last minute trying to get something in, but that still means that Resolution #1 is on track. Resolution #2 is in process as I've found a few things and put out a few feelers. I felt really vulnerable by opening myself up, and it has created some apprehension since I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'm playing a guessing game with myself--who have they contacted and what have they been told?

Resolution #3 was to lower my spending even further, and so far into 2011, I am doing fabulous on this one! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's only the first week? Continuing to clean up my house was #4, and that one hasn't gotten underway yet. I guess I can use the same excuse as for #3. And #5 was for me to be more creative, so making up excuses for the others has that one going strong!

Well, at least I didn't include the usual promise to lose weight. That one would have been out the window by the second day. If only my hubby hadn't bought those extra bags of after-Christmas sale priced Moravian cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment